- Laser of Myopia, Astigmatism, Hypermetropia
- Cross-linking for Keratoconus
- YAG-Laser for secondary cataract
- Laser for Retinal tears
- Laser for diabetic patients
- Cataract Operation
- Intravitreal Injections of Avastin, Lucentis, Eylea, Cortison
- Follow up of Keratoconus with Pentacam AXL
- OCT-OCTA for Macula and Glaucoma, Eye Tomography
- Visual Fields
- HRT for Glaucoma
- Tonometry ( Eye-pressure ) with Corvis St
- Chalazion Operations
- Follow up of Myopia with length and keratometric values of the eye
Prof Dr. Seiler, Prof Spoerl and colleagues made popular the “Dresden Protocol” specifying the parameters of CXL.
Photocoagulation with Laser
The purpose is to destroy the ischemic areas and decrease the macular edema.
The tratment is to short and takes place at the doctor's office with the help of a specific lamp
With one of the best OCT&OCT-Angiography (Optovue USA) the eyecenter can provide great diagnostic help to diabetic patients.
Retina-Laser from ARC (Germany) also part of the eye center.
The procedure is done by the infusion of the specific drugs such as anti - VEGF (Avastin - EYLEA - Lucentis or Cortisone), for the management of macular edema and the pathological new vessels.
One of the most important examinations before refractive Laser treatment , as well for patients with glaucoma. In patients with thick cornea we subtrack some points of the eye pressure.
Patients with thin corneas we add some points on the eye pressure.
We also meseure the corneal epithelium , very important for the Keratoconus patients.